Re: Shipments from TRF, MOSS

Subject: Re: Shipments from TRF, MOSS
From: davcla@ix.netcom.com (David Clark )
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 1995 19:21:28 -0800
Cc: british-cars@autox.team.net
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
You wrote:

>With all of the bad press lately about TRF and their out of stock
>situations??, I ordered several items each from TRF and MOSS. TRF had
every
>item that I needed. MOSS had every item except one, and I called TRF
back and
>they had that item. I placed both orders on Tuesday, and both were on
>Thursday's UPS truck. I would say that the service is pretty good. The
only
>time you hear from some people is when they complain. I like to give a
pat on
>the back for good service.
>
>Ken Nachman
>Richmond Triumph Register
>1974 TR6 Mallard
>Looking for a TR3

I would have to second the motion.  The ONLY time I had a problem with
TRF is when my rebuild kit (brake mc) had the two extra parts that I
was told that it would not. maybe from a product knowledge aspect that
ins't to kosher but as the end used,  The joy of getting the little
suprised pushed the issue out of mind.  I am about 90% satisfied with
TRF and I think that is pretty good for a company that tries to handle
as much as they do and provide the service that they do.

As far as the customer is concerned,  The person you talk to on the
phone IS TRF. IMHO if I have had good service in the past and then
happen to get someone who can't find his arse with both hands. I will
not order from this person any more and hope that the problem dosen't
occour again.  BTW I think that is what customer service for.

It couldn't hurt to let them know,  Do to the lack of a reply via
E-mail maybe the concerns aren't being fowarded to Mr. Runyan.  Or
maybe he has a good reason for not replying to the list!?

Oh well

Just my two cents,

David 'I can stop my car now' Clark