Shipments from TRF, MOSS

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Shipments from TRF, MOSS
From: KMNTR6@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 1995 17:11:00 -0500
Cc: kbeam@almc-lee.army.mil, Jeffbtr6@aol.com, coleman@urvax.urich.edu, TYSTR6@aol.com, NOTANMG@aol.com, Jdttrs@aol.com, TR4guyinVA@aol.com, BRITCARS@aol.com, KMNTR6@aol.com, JONES__MICHAEL_at_NSWC__PO1@smtpgate.dt.navy.mil, DXMA28A@prodigy.com, draynor@freenet.vcu.edu, PRESTOG@md.ahp.com (georgepreston), PCRuggle@lanmail.rmc.com (peterc.ruggles), kedwards@norfolk.infi.net (keitha.edwards)
With all of the bad press lately about TRF and their out of stock
situations??, I ordered several items each from TRF and MOSS. TRF had every
item that I needed. MOSS had every item except one, and I called TRF back and
they had that item. I placed both orders on Tuesday, and both were on
Thursday's UPS truck. I would say that the service is pretty good. The only
time you hear from some people is when they complain. I like to give a pat on
the back for good service.

Ken Nachman
Richmond Triumph Register
1974 TR6 Mallard