Re: Good mechanics

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Good mechanics
From: Philip Searle <Searle@HBOI.EDU>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 95 09:37:00 PST
Encoding: 22 TEXT
>From: "Alan Black" <Alan_Black@msn.com>

>I just imported an '81 TR7 Drophead from England last week and got the news

>late last week that the container with my car in it had been dropped on its

>side while unloading from the boat at the dock.  I am looking for
>recommendations for good mechanics and body shops in the Sacramento, CA
>area.

Sorry to hear that Alan. Your post begs a question:

 Why import a car from England to California?  As a Brit who lived near
Sacramento for 3 years, I know I'd rather find a dry CA car than one that's
lived back in GB for 15 years.  Come to think of it, how are you going to
register this '81 car in CA?

regards
Phil Searle
'63 TR4