Re: jump start question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: jump start question
From: VDPY33A@prodigy.com (MR PATRICK J MCMULLEN)
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 1995 15:51:45 EST
Steve,

Sounds like a "AAA" man tale to me.  There is no reason for a chip to
blow just because your jump starting another vehicle.  Every bit of
those electronics are protected.  I have jump started with two
different vehicles equipped with electronic fuel injection and am
still driving.  It's like the old habit of driving with your lights
on during long trips so you don't overcharge the battery!!  Or
waiting one hour after you eat before you go swimming!!  Nothing to
those old tales.

Pat in NC