Re: Compression

To: CMaster808@aol.com
Subject: Re: Compression
From: bc620@scn.org (Ernest G. Janzen)
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 1995 12:20:57 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

>Anybody thats interested,
>
>  I just got done doing my compression check on the TR,  180 accross
>the board or as near as my gage can reflect.
>
>  Just wondering,  I know everybody says whats important is the
>consistantcy(maybe thats spelled right) and I seem to have that.
>What I was wondering is is this the right range for the TR6 72?

 I'll reply since it appears no one else may have.  All of us other
TR6 owners are probably just envious.  I think 180 (I assume pounds) is
very good, actually excellent.  It makes me suspect the engine my have
been recently rebuilt.  Most of us are happy with 150 pounds compression,
especially if it is even which is as important.

Ernest Janzen
'74 TR6