Compression

To: CMaster808@aol.com
Subject: Compression
From: CMaster808@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 1995 22:37:57 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
Anybody thats interested,

  I just got done doing my compression check on the TR,  180 accross
the board or as near as my gage can reflect.

  Just wondering,  I know everybody says whats important is the
consistantcy(maybe thats spelled right) and I seem to have that.
What I was wondering is is this the right range for the TR6 72?

                                                         Thanks all
                                                          Chet in Dav. Ia.
                                                            TR6-MGB-72's