SOLs in Germany

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: SOLs in Germany
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 1995 08:11:25 -0600 (CST)
        A member of our local Triumph club and his wife are returning to
        Germany after spending several years here in the midwest at school.

        He will be bringing back two TRs and would like to contacte like
        minded SOL brothers and sisters in Germany who will help him get
        connected with German Triumph "support groups". Thomas is a what every
        car club needs... a good and enthusiatic worker. The CITOA (that's
        the Central Illinois Triumph Owners Association) is going to miss
        the both he and his wife Petra.

        Please send me an address where he may contact you to me at this Email
        address.

        Danke

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois