6 for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 6 for sale
From: "Van S. Griffin" <van@nucmar.physics.fsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 1995 10:45:26 -0500 (EST)
Hello All,
        I have decided to offer my '75 TR6 up for sale.  The car was taken off
the road in 1989 after transmission problems.  Further investigation turned up
a rusted frame.  Electrical problems had shown up frequently during the 2
years I drove the car and burnt wire/insulation was found in the wire harness.
The car has sat since.  Passion now gives way to logic and neccesity so I am
looking for a buyer.  The car is located in Tallahasse, FL.  The Transmission
has been repaired and installed.  The instument panel is removed as is the
wiring harness and seats.  I can be contacted through e-mail at

 van@nucmar.physics.fsu.edu
 by phone at (904)580-0748.

The car is worthy of restoration or, sigh, could be parted out.
Sincerely, Van S. Griffin