Re: Starter Problems on '79 Spitfire

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Starter Problems on '79 Spitfire
From: "john tolbert" <jtolbert@tricon.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 1995 18:41:06 +0000
Comments: Authenticated sender is <jtolbert@kpt1.tricon.net>
Just to let those of you who offered help, the test of the starter
indicated it was faulty.  Would you believe AutoZone carries them
(they do have to order, and told me a 3 working day delivery -
however, when I did order, the computer indicated a next day
delivery) and these have a lifetime guarantee - as long as I own the
car.  Priced at $54.95 with core exchange.  I thought that was a
pretty good price for such a warranty.  Thought I would pass that on.
And thanks to everyone that helped!
John L. Tolbert