Doretti; Norton

To: Kurt_Oblinger_at_AWP450@mail.hq.faa.gov
Subject: Doretti; Norton
From: Paulsv@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 1995 21:15:29 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Kurt-
I notice from your signature that you list a Doretti as a car which, I
assume, you own. I've always been interested, but have never run across one.
 Can you tell me a little about what it's like to own and drive?  How does it
compare to the TR3?  I'd appreciate anything you can tell me.  By the way, I
used to ride a friend's Norton 850 Commando, back in 1974 and thereabouts-
great bike!.
Best Regards
Paul Vander Woude
61 TR3A
59 TR3A
"When someone asks you how many cars you own, and your answer includes any
kind of a fraction, you might own too many Triumphs."