Calling all TR-6 gurus....

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Calling all TR-6 gurus....
From: guido711@ix.netcom.com (Edward M. De Reyes )
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 1995 15:53:30 -0800
This news group has proven itself to be better than any of the others
that I am on....the responses are accurate, timely and very
informative!

My car is a '74 -6, and I have some general questions:

1)  The "evaporator" tank that the carbs hook up to....how available is
a new tank, and where can I get one?

2)  What is a fair price for a carb rebuild for both carbs?

3)  A full tune-up should cost me how much?

I just bought the car, but I have most of my experience with Spitfires.
I'm familiar with Spits and all their troubles, but the TR's are new to
me.

As usual, any and all information would be much appreciated!

Ed De Reyes
guido711@ix.netcom.com