Re: You know your a DPO when

To: RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
Subject: Re: You know your a DPO when
From: DLMAssoc@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 1995 09:59:45 -0500
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 95-11-23 04:22:46 EST, RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk (Richard
Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570) writes:

>ps, Even though I am running the risk of being flamed for my ignorance and
>the
>NON-triumph content of this question, what actually is 'thanks giving' all
>about?

Richard:

The early settlers gave thanks that they had gotten the hell out of England
and that the Indians hadn't eaten them or anything (yet).  We've continued
the tradition each year to give our women a chance to gather together in the
kitchen for an entire day to cook, serve and clean up afterwards.  The men
are forced to spend the day sitting around drinking and watching football.

Hope this clears it up...

Don