looking for old books/videos

To: mgs@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: looking for old books/videos
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 1995 08:06:37 -0500
Fellow fiends:

I'm looking for copies of a few old books that seem to be out of print.  If
you have either of these and you are willing to sell, or, if you know
somewhere that I might find them, I'd appreciate your posting back to me.

specifically:
"The Certain Sound"                       by John Wyer
"Racing the David Brown Aston Martins"    by John Wyer and Chris Nixon

also: has there been a good book written on Alfred Neubauer (sp?) and the
Silver Arrows?  Any recommendations?

I am generally interested in any good books/memoirs/biographies etc. on
international racing/cars/drivers/tracks/teams up to about 1970 or so.  Any
specific recommendations would be appreciated.  Anyone want to sell their
set of Shell racing history video tapes?

Cheers,
Will "can't afford the cars, can afford the books" Zehring