Help w. list commands

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Help w. list commands
From: cueeng@inforamp.net (Karen Ness)
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 1995 09:21:32 -0500 (EST)
Can someone let me know the command to turn my mail off with this group.
I'd like to stay subscribed since eventually we'll be getting around to
fixing our wee beastie but I just don't have time to even go through my
e-mail these days. Is there a "SET ... NOMAIL" command?  What is the exact
wording of the command? And where do I send list commands to?  (I trashed
the welcome and instruction package a short while ago...which is why I need
it now :)).  If there is no such command, can someone just let me know how
to unsubscribe and I'll do that for now :(.  Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Karen
Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
cueeng@inforamp.net

1979 Spitfire (for sale; any takers?!!)
1965 TR4A, in very sad state for a little while longer :(.