List bashing--Elitists and their ire

To: DJP@alpha.sunquest.com, TRIUMPHS@autox.team.net
Subject: List bashing--Elitists and their ire
From: SCHWANGAU@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 1995 22:08:37 -0500
In a message dated 95-11-27 17:35:35 EST, DJP@ALPHA.SUNQUEST.COM (dan
parslow) writes:

>My net access is through my place of work, and it's getting to the point
>where I just don't have enough time anymore.

Ya, Dan.  Its called "work".  Why can't you self confessed elitists be like
the good folks who have to access the net on our own time and money, instead
of feeling you have the right to steal both from your employer or our
government.

Since many people now actually PAY to play, then perhaps the rules are slowly
being rewritten.  One thing about the techno-world is that nothing stays the
same.  Not even long enough to get nostaligic about.  And I think we all miss
that.