Last Word on List Bashing...

To: JoeSimcoe@aol.com
Subject: Last Word on List Bashing...
From: Nick Benson <grayoak@holly.ColoState.EDU>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 1995 22:14:18 -0700 (MST)
Cc: kirks@stanford.wanet.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
        Since I've been on this list, I've noticed that a few people
complain about its content....it happens about every three months.

        Let's face it everybody, where else could you connect all of these
people and intelligently discuss all of those problems we encounter every
day? The answer is nowhere!
        This group works fine for most of us, and always will.  We
couldn't transfer the quantity of ideas, solutions, and jokes that we do
every day even if we were in the same building together.

        Keep writin' everyone...it's resurrected a dying art.

Nick D. Benson
Dept. of Industrial Sciences
Colorado State University
Fort Collins  CO