Immediate list change

To: triumphs
Subject: Immediate list change
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 1995 15:45:23 -0700
Until we do get a new server, this list is going into moderated mode.  What
this means is that each and every posting to triumphs@autox.team.net wiil
be held until I get a chance to read it, then send it on to the list.

I picked this list since it has seen the most traffic the last two days, as
everbody has to tell the whole world their story about the time their Triumph
was called an MG and other such stuff important stuff.

If moderating this one list doesn't improve the response of my machine enough
so I can actually get some work done, I'll have to moderate other lists as
well.

Real time subscribers will still get messages one at a time, digest
subscribers will still get digests.

mjb.