Help on Carpet Kit Selection

To: triumphs
Subject: Help on Carpet Kit Selection
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 1995 17:10:44 -0700
     Date:     Tue, 28 Nov 95 07:38:22 EST
     From: "Kevin M. Beam" <kbeam@almc-lee.army.mil>

All,
     In the spirit of the upcoming Holiday season, my better half is allowing
me to replace the carpet kit in our TR3.  I see MOSS has three "grades":
Standard, Superior, and Loop Curl.  TRF lists two: original type and another,
less expensive.  I just received the TRF "Glovebox Companion" and TRF is
running a sale through this Thursday.  I know MOSS had a sale, but we require a
red carpet kit and MOSS only discounted their black kits for the TR3 recently.
I requested a VB catalogue a while ago, but have yet to receive it.
     So might one with more experience in carpet kits make recommendations or
offer observations.  Any advice or insight is truly appreciated.  Thank you.
Kevin M. Beam
  1957 TR3
 "Trashcan"