Spit rear Suspension

To: triumphs
Subject: Spit rear Suspension
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 1995 17:10:03 -0700
     Date: Tue, 28 Nov 1995 16:47:13 -0800
     From: tomstory@slip.net (Thomas Story)

I've been having some real fun times with my Spit lately, great weather out
here in Northern California. However, I noticed and can feel in the
handling that my rear wheels seem to have too much POSITIVE camber. Yes I
know most Spits seem to suffer from Spring loss, but mine appears to have
too much spring. Is there a way to adjust this? Will switching to a later
model swing spring give me a little negative camber?

Anyone ever convert a Spit engine (1500) to fuel injection? Any advice
(like don't do it!), or (the best damn thing I ever did to it!). Something
I've been thinking more and more about lately. Thanks!   Tom

"Who are You?"
"I'm fine thanks, who are you?"
"I'm fine too, but you no get in without the password"