30th Anniversary Edition TR7

To: triumphs
Subject: 30th Anniversary Edition TR7
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 1995 17:13:00 -0700
    From: GregWSmith@aol.com
    Date: Tue, 28 Nov 1995 23:19:53 -0500

Since I own a 30th Anniversary Edition TR7, built in October '79, I think I
can ask...
Is there a source that anyone knows of for the aluminum "30th Anniv." Dash
Plaque that came stock from the factory? Mine really shows its age, and I'm
renewing the interior now... Also, what exactly were the differences with the
"30th" edition? I know that they included the luggage rack, and different
wheels (well... the same steel wheels, with chrome centers & trim rings).

Gregory W. Smith
1980 TR7 Convertible