Re: Server fund, list format

To: mjb@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Re: Server fund, list format
From: Data <data@havoc.gtf.gatech.edu>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 1995 17:26:32 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu
> At the risk of incurring Mark's wrath (sorry chum), does the
> concept of "moderating" the list seem somewhat Orwellian and "Big
> Brother-like" to anyone other than me?  Does the phrase "prior

Well, I don't think it's so bad; then, I'm still a bit shell-shocked from
another list which deteriorated into absolute anarchy, which had it been
moderated would probably still be a quality list.
  Actually this kind of discussion is what can get out of hand, and I
don't blame Mark if he doesn't let this message through & stops this
thread, and I don't really care either.  I like reading about engine
internals far more than wading through piles of noise.

Cheers,
Data  >  >  >  >  >  >  >  >  >  >  >  >  >  >  >  >  data@havoc.gtf.gatech.edu
     "The modern young man will never change his environment; for he will
           always change his mind." - G. K. Chesterton, _Orthodoxy_