New TRF TR6 Steering Wheel

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: New TRF TR6 Steering Wheel
From: KMNTR6@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 1995 16:18:01 -0500
Dear List-

I just got my new TRF steering wheel for my 1974 TR6 (on sale too!). What I
expected was a new version of my existing wheel, but what I got was a wheel
with powder coated? grey paint on the spokes. Shouldn't the original version
be a stainless steel? Is there any way to repair my original wheel. The
spokes on my original wheel are pitted and the finish is starting to corrode
(rust?). It steers the car just fine, but it just bothers me that it looks so
cruddy.

Thanks
Ken Nachman
Richmond Triumph Register