Unknown Treasures

To: TGENTR@wgc.woodward.com, triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Unknown Treasures
From: CMaster808@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 1995 16:36:34 -0500
Tom

  I was working on the TR today preparing the floor for
new astro insulation, and carpet .  Anyway I pulled the
tranny tunnel to clean around everything, when I noticed
a comisson # on the side of what I thought to be thew tranny
and I figured I better right it dopwn while I could see it.
When I got down to read it!!!!!  LAYCOCK OVERDRIVE!!!!!!!
YEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
This must of been added cause I have no switch for it on the
column.  I took it out and pushed the selonoid up by hand and it
WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  matter of fact the tranny and OD unit look
spic and span!!!

   Tomarrow I install a switch temporary for it untill I find a real
one.

   WHAT A BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!

                                              Chet in Dav Ia
                                              TR6O/D-MGB-72's