Re: 30th Anniversary Edition TR7

To: GregWSmith@aol.com
Subject: Re: 30th Anniversary Edition TR7
From: Frederick Orange Smith <fredsmit@uclink2.berkeley.edu>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 1995 21:25:04 -0800 (PST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu

On Tue, 28 Nov 1995 GregWSmith@aol.com wrote:

> renewing the interior now... Also, what exactly were the differences with the
> "30th" edition? I know that they included the luggage rack, and different
> wheels (well... the same steel wheels, with chrome centers & trim rings).

The following chart is from page 290 of the TRIUMPH COLLISION GUIDE,
published by Jaguar Cars Inc., Part# JAG 304283.

                                        TR7

                                                                   SPIDER
                                PART NO.        30TH ANNIV.     BLACK SPEC.

Steering Wheel W. Boss          PKC 1295                x               x

Insert (Laurel Wreath, Black
& Gold) Triumph                 JRT 601015              x               x

Insert Surround (Black Plastic) TKC 5178                x               x

Plaque (Dash) 30th Anniversary  JRT 800115              x

Wheel Trim Ring                 BLM 105500              x

Hub Center                      JRT 105510              x

Stripe (Gold)                   JRT 105236              x

Stripe (Black)                  JRT 105237              x

Stripe (Silver)                 JRT 105238              x

Stripe Spider (Reflective)      JRT 105239                              x

Coco Mat (Brown Jaspe)          BLM 105616              x

Luggage Rack                    BLM 105103              x

Fog Lamp Kit                    JRT 105720              x

Fog Lamp Mounting Bracket       BLM 105709              x

Radio - AM/FM Cassette
Push Button MPX                 BLM 105092              x               x

Alloy Wheel                     RKC 2111                                x

Center Hub Cap (Grease Cap)     UKC 6877                                x

Lug Nut                         UKC 7197                                x

Fred Smith
Brisbane, CA
'81 TR8