Re: Does anyone know about a TR3A (fwd)

To: List TR3 <triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: Re: Does anyone know about a TR3A (fwd)
From: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 1995 10:58:31 -0500 (EST)
Rec'd the following response to my earlier posting.  It confirms some
questions I had and appears (from photos I received) that this was the
case.  Original asking was $8000 but since this is a #4 car
it should be in the $2-3500 range.  I might make an offer in that range
knowing what needs to be done but will see.  Kerry Stagmer (Baltimore
Area VTR) is going to check out the mechanics for me tomorrow.

To make a long story short...  Thanks to all that responded and now....

Does anyone know of a white tr3a or b in #3 or better condition?  If so,
please forward a contact name to me at one of the addresses below.

Thanks in advance.

 -------------- 68 GT6   &   51 MGTD  Both Drivable Projects -------------
|  CARL F. MUSSON, Coordinator                     PHONE: (813) 974-2321  |
|  College of Fine Arts (FAH110)                     FAX: (813) 974-2091  |
|  4202 E. Fowler Ave.                                                    |
|  Tampa, Florida 33620-7250         INTERNET: musson@satie.arts.usf.edu  |