Disaster!!!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Disaster!!!
From: "Chris Boston" <cboston@zeu.tt.umist.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 1995 17:05:32 +0000
What a week,

On Monday, I broke down, turned out to be the clamp bolt on the distributer, it
had completely lost its thread (don't ask me how) and the distributer was
merrily spinning at will.  This wasn't enough to stop the car, but it did go
through petrol at about 50 percent above the normal mpg. which did!

That fixed, I thought great...Almost didn't get too work today, my clutch went
spongy and I couldn't get and gears - Empty resevoir...tried topping it up, but
its full of air in the system.  I'ts off to the menders in a couple of mins.
(I'm waiting for the tow-truck)

Is it all worth it?

Of course it is!

Back on the road again tommorow (I hope).

ttfn.

Chris.

--
       1977 Spitfire 1500 O/D. (Everyday/Only Driver)