Re: 16-valve TR-7

To: wdnorton@mtu.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 16-valve TR-7
From: LENAPELOU@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 1995 17:53:36 -0500
William, sounds as if you are in merry Old England, if this is the case call
Rimmer Brothers. `They have everything you need to convert. I understand
there are several important changes to be made, including a different timing
belt, in fact two, a different intake manifold ,and exhuast header. They also
recommend upgraded brakes due to the much improved HP rating, I think about
137HP??? By the way I have obtained a full  engine and will be installing it
later this winter. I will let you know how it goes.                Chris