TR3A parts WANTED

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3A parts WANTED
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 1995 10:26:32 -0800
The shop that painted my TR3 went out of business right after I got my TR3 back
home, but before some parts that were there with my TR3 came home.  By the time
I found out that the shop had closed, the owners had emptied the place and took
all the misc parts to the dump :^(

Also, I have a broken part I need to replace.

WANTED:

-sticks for the hood (bows for the soft top) ... Last seen, mine was primed and
ready for final colour.  Its at the dump now.

- center rear cockpit capping ..Mines at the dump

- left rear cockpit capping .. these go between rear capping & dogleg capping

- right rear cockpit capping.. At least the hardtop mounting brackets made it
home

- Bellcrank for scuttle vent.  Fits under front of vent.  pull cable attaches at
one end of crank, rod to cover fits at other end.

- Bellcrank for left door opening assy. ... This has rectangular hole for door
handle and connects to slot in a rod.  Mine is broken..I wondered why the door
handle didn't work.

If you have any of the above in good condition that you are willing to sell,
please let me know how much you want.

So last weekend I recovered and mounted the front, both door and dogleg cockpit
cappings, mounted the lift the dot studs, the windscreen (the windscreen
stantions finally came back from the chromer), grab handle, right door
handle/latch assy, left door and left door handle (need bellcrank).

I also discovered that the wheel arch upholstry from my Moss upholstry kit was
cut for a pre-TS60000 TR3.  The rest of the parts are correct for the post
TS60000 car though.  I'm sending these parts back to Moss.

Bit by bit the once & future TR3 is coming together.

TeriAnn

twakeman@apple.com