[no subject]

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
From: Egil Kvaleberg <egilk@oslonett.no>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 1995 10:44:34 +0100
Newsgroups: mail.triumphs
From: egilk@oslonett.no (Egil Kvaleberg)
Subject: Re: Inertia switches?
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 1995 09:44:31 GMT

triumphs@autox.team.net wrote:
: Are inertia switches used only for systems with electric fuel pumps?  I
: haven't found this little item on my '75 TR7 (but then again, not all the
: parts are in there yet :) )

Yes. All Triumphs with injection (i.e. high pressure fuel pump) has got
them. I don't think they are common on cars with electric fuel pumps for
carbs (any Triumph so equipped?), but they are certainly a good idea.

Egil (whose inertia switch has never been used)

http://www.oslonett.no/home/egilk/t2000.html

--
Email: egilk@oslonett.no  Voice: +47 22523641/92022780 Fax: +47 22525899
Snail: Egil Kvaleberg, Husebybakken 14A, 0379 Oslo, Norway