Cars/parts for sale in Detroit

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Cars/parts for sale in Detroit
From: "Doug Mitchell" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 1995 10:35:07 -0500
To all:

The following cars are listed for sale in the latest issue of
Triumph Review, the Official Publication of the Detroit Triumph
Sportscar Club:

1973 GT6 New carpet and clutch, rebuilt master cylinder,
reinforced floorboards, good paint, very little rust, kept in
storage. Last run in 1993- ran stroing. Work needed: clutch
line dried out. Gary 810-549-9190 days

Triumph Sports Six New top and tires. Body in good condition.
$1500 Alex 810-855-0152

1968 Sunbeam Alpine MK.V, Moonstone white.
Excellent condition, restored. $3,700.
Pete 810-463-6773 after 4:30PM and weekends.

1975 Triumph Spitfire 1500 Solid frame- new
interior some rust but not major $1150
Call Ed 810-828-8243

1954 Standard-Triumph Vanguard 4 dr Saloon 4 cyl 3 speed
w/od $650 Ed 810-828-8243

1973 GT-6 Good Body. runs good- $1000
Call Mark 810-541-2451

TeriAnn was asking about parts t'other day, here's a listing for her:
TR3 parts for sale. Have most everything. Matt 810-731-5105

The usual disclaimers apply, I know nothing about the condition
of any of these cars, I do, however know some of the owners.

Doug Mitchell