Re: TRs

To: asj@dsbc.icl.co.uk
Subject: Re: TRs
From: aj253@rgfn.epcc.Edu (Tony Robinson)
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 95 10:43:33 MST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

>hi
>
>You mentioned you had found a '53 TR3? That makes it a TR2 (as I'm sure you
>know) and an early one to boot - well worth having! Please keep us informed!
>--
>
>Regards, Adrian + TR4
>       asj@dsbc.icl.co.uk

Adrian,
 I could be very well mistaken about the year. I do know however, it is a
TR3 since that's what the badges say and it looks like they have never
been removed. I also know it is a"small mouth" since I saw that .
Like I said, I am not much into TR3's, but I know it's an early one. Will
keep you posted if it should become available.
Tony R.
66,67,68,69GT6
64TR4 oops
TTFN