Re: Wanted - GT6+ engine Parts<199512160209.VAA29808@host.igs.net>

To: Andrewm@host.igs.net
Subject: Re: Wanted - GT6+ engine Parts<199512160209.VAA29808@host.igs.net>
From: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570"<RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 1995 10:44:58 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
I finally made it to John Kippings and found the following prices for you
Andrew,  I have sent this to the list in case anyone else is interested, if not
I'm sorry for wasting bandwidth.

The price of the following from John Kippings for a GT6+ are :-

                                                Inc VAT         Exc VAT

Pistons 2lt +20 (Actually he supplies +19
as these are vastly cheaper than +20)           142.50          121.28

Oil Pump Repair Kit (NOT GT6 Mk3)               20.00           17.02

Oil Pump Complete                               46.00           39.15

Timing Chain                                    4.50            3.83

Tensioner                                       3.10            2.64

Crank Chain Wheel - Large                       20.00           17.02

Camshaft Timing Wheel                           20.00           17.02

Exhaust Valve Vit II/GT6 II/III                 36.00           30.64 (for 6)

Valve Spring Outer                              18.00           15.32 (for 12)

Total                                                           263.92

Please NOTE : the total includes the price for both the oil pump repair kit and
the complete pump.  Also all prices are in Pounds Sterling (NOT dollars
unfortunately).

Carriage charges to Canada for all of the above would be approximately 30-40
pounds.

Hope the above is useful to you Andrew, and anybody else for that matter!!

Rich
Northampton.
England.

Usual Disclaimer :- John Kipping isn't a relative, friend, etc etc.  I'm just a
satisfied customer.