Steering column removal *sucess* thank-you

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Steering column removal *sucess* thank-you
From: S1500@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 1995 21:17:57 -0500
Wordly Scions,

Armed with the gratious net wisdom and an arsenal of tools, a fellow Scion
and I were successful.  We attacked the unsuspecting car at lunch break
today, and it surrendered within 15 minutes.  I believe it was mostly
spreading & levering of the coupling that won the war, but the first strike
this weekend with chemicals, BFH & Vise-Grips probably weakend its resolve.
It was outnumbered and attacked on both ends today, didn't stand a chance !

Thanks for the information & humorous comments :-)
I had considered using a hacksaw ;-)  What a great list this is !

Bob (Joyful & Triumphant) Sykes
78, 78, 75 (X-mast) Spitfires