Telephone Number

To: Triumphs <triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: Telephone Number
From: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 1995 10:24:09 -0500 (EST)
This is directed to our cousins across the pond...

Does anyone have the telephone number for Haymarkets Magazines in Middlesex?

They are the publishers of Classic Sportscars Magazine.

Thanks.

|  CARL F. MUSSON, Coordinator                     PHONE: (813) 974-2321  |
|  USF College of Fine Arts (FAH110)                 FAX: (813) 974-2091  |
|  4202 E. Fowler Ave.                                                    |
|  Tampa, Florida 33620-7250         INTERNET: musson@satie.arts.usf.edu  |
|   Opinions expressed are those of the author and do not represent USF   |