Front Bumper 4 Spit.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Front Bumper 4 Spit.
From: rvince00@counsel.com (Ross Vincente -- TransAmer. Financial - Los Angeles )
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 95 14:12:57 EST

 To:    Triumphs List,          Inet

I am looking for a front bumper for a Mk I Spitfire.  Needs to be
reasonably straight, but not necessarily pristeen, as I will
likely end up re-plating it anyways.  Anyone have one or have any
leads on one please e-mail me direct or call me during the day at
(213) 742-4756 (Los Angeles, CA).   Also, I have what I believe is
an aftermarket fiberglass hardtop for the Mk I (it has a
pebblegrain finish and has squared off, not rounded, edges), but
it is missing the rear window and all of the attaching hardware.
If anyone knows where I may be able to obtain the hardware, seals,
etc., please advise.  Thank you.

Ross D. Vincenti
64 Spirfire Mk I (now undergoing surgery)