Re: (no subject)

To: Odd Hedberg <odd@triumphclub.se>
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 1995 15:15:24 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Talk about starting a new thread of discussion...

Hope everyone out there had a peaceful and relaxing holiday...  I spent
my spare time cleaning out the garage in anticipation...  I did sell my
rather beat up MGTD which cleans me out of LBCs.  I am negotiating on a
59 but was wondering what I should expect to pay for a good paint job?
That is with all extraneous trim off, no body damage to repair, and on
the frame.  What if it were off the frame?  What quality difference is there?

Thanks.

 -----------------  STILL LOOKING FOR THE ELUSIVE TR3A -------------------
|  CARL F. MUSSON, Coordinator       INTERNET: musson@satie.arts.usf.edu  |
|   Opinions expressed are those of the author and do not represent USF   |