A jolly good time

To: Scions of Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: A jolly good time
From: Greg Meboe <meboe@wsunix.wsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 1995 22:43:17 -0800 (PST)
Cc: Scions of Lucas <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Fellow lovers of English cars,
        I have really enjoyed being a part of these lists, but the time has
come for me to sign off.  I've received my degree from WSU, and have
moved my family to Seattle to find engineering work.
        If anyone wants to contact me in the future, just to bs about
Triumphs, Jags or Kermit, look up my WWW page and send me mail from
there.  It'll always point to my current mailbox.
        There has been a special commeraderie on the brit-cars list which
sets it apart from all other Internet lists; I'll be sad to let that
pass.  I'll be sportin' an SOL insignia at upcoming meets though, so if
you see me, say hi.  Don't think we'll be able to make it to Reno this
summer, but we'll see.

        Check those Lucas fusebox connections,

                Greg
                            Greg Meboe     meboe@lestat.scs.wsu.edu
                         Web site>> http://www.scs.wsu.edu/~meboe
                            Dept. of Mechanical and Materials Engineering
                            Washington State University,  Pullman, Wa.
                            '85 XJ-12 H.E. (daily)  '67 Spit-6 '74 TR-6