Re: Magnesium Wheels...Advice

To: TGENTR@wgc.woodward.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Magnesium Wheels...Advice
From: CMaster808@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 1995 12:01:53 -0500
Tom

  How's things going for the xmas season?

I must of been a very good boy, either that or my wife really likes

the TR and just can't bring herself to tell me!

  She got me a few new parts,  oil filter adapter, allison electronic ig.,

battery box, fire exting., wheel trim rings, air horns,carb synch. tool,

lighter, coffee cups, gear knob, and a few back ordered to be named

at a future time!!!!!!  What a woman!!!!!!!!  And all correct!!!!!!!  Hmmmm!

Maybe she has a plan for this car!!!!   Oh well, that would surely mean

I'd have to come up with a replacment, right???

   Having trouble with the rear carb, ordered the adjustment tool today,

get it on Fri. hopefully.  Then I'll try again.  Seems to be no adjustment

to it,  front one is fine.

                                        Chet in Dav Ia
                                         TR6-MGB-72's