Re: TRF Xmas catalog

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TRF Xmas catalog
From: Jeff Foster <jfoster@bcl.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 95 16:43:55 -0800
Cc: TRFMAIL@internetmci.com
>Date:         Thu, 28 Dec 95  09:05:14 EST
>From: rgs03@health.state.ny.us
>Subject:      TRF Xmas catalog
>
>Bob Sykes writes:
>
>>How many of us got our TRF X-mas sale catalogs on Dec. 24 ?
>>I know of at least one other person.
>
>Gee Bob, where do you live that you get mail on Sunday? :-)
>I got mine on Friday, 12/22. Not exactly a lot of lead time.
>Are you listening, Charles?
>
>Rik

I honestly didn't know what christmas sale catalogue you were all talking
about here, thought maybe it had come in the mail and my wife hid it from me!

Went home last night and was going to ask the Mrs. about it and guess what -
it just arrived in the mail yesterday (12/28) afternoon!!!

Too bad - I'd have probably picked up one of those 10% off gift certificates
and then used it during The Winter Parts Sale to save even more on some
restoration goodies! Of course I won't see THAT catalogue 'til mid March <G>!!!

Jeff