Re: Re[2]: GT6 engine ?

To: PMCHUGH@mail.hq.faa.gov
Subject: Re: Re[2]: GT6 engine ?
From: aj253@rgfn.epcc.Edu (Tony Robinson)
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 96 13:00:51 MDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

I got to thinking about this last night when I finally got to bed.
 The pin positions are different and the longer stroke of the TR6 would
make interchanging the pistons tough.
 If you wanted to go to te effort of cutting the skirt, I don't think
that would solve the problem. The pin position is going to be the undoing.
Regards,
Tony
###