Re: Triumph's Anti-Skoda Campaign...<Pine.PCW.3.91.960819132507.9927E@do

To: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: Re: Triumph's Anti-Skoda Campaign...<Pine.PCW.3.91.960819132507.9927E@dos641.nysed.gov>
From: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570"<RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996 08:57:08 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
>> Mr. Mace's prejudicial opinion of the relative merits of the 100E versus
>> the Mayflower are rooted in years of Prefect Envy.  Mayflower owners
>> have always longed for rattle-free unibody construction MacPherson
>> struts and (quite possibly) hydraulic brakes.

Does that mean that 100E Owners lust for the Charm and Character which
exudes(My god, that was a good sentence for me) from a Mayflower, something the
bland mobile, for-runner to the Mundano(Ooops, sorry, Mondeo) in the looks
department 100E can never have!!!!  ha ha, Hope this ain't gonna get nasty! :-)

BTW, did the Mayflower have a 'well-out-of-date Side Valve engine' like the
100E?????

Bye Bye, Time to retreat now.

Rich

ps, I survived the 2 pack paint last night, although I feel like I've eaten
several packs of cotton wool!!! :-)

BTW, the finish is Sh*t too.......runs everywhere!!!! :-(

Also, before I go, anyone got ANY idea why my ignition keys get really hot
after a long drive???