Re: Wire wheel tightening

To: DCHIAHOT@DQC2C.DOFASCO.CA
Subject: Re: Wire wheel tightening
From: jibrooks@juno.com (Jack I Brooks)
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 1996 00:06:10 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
David,

We are pretty sure they tighten up when you drive, I think.  I had to
take about five or six good swings to get the spinner moving;  several
more until I could loosen it by hand.  I am no brute and the swings were
not the "risk the body work" kind of swings.  My spline was, however well
greased by the PO.

Jack Brooks
Hillsdale, New Jersey
1960 TR3-A TS69032L