Who's got the GT6 w. BOP V8 in New England ?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, Triumphs@autox.team.net, kickes@lucerne.IR.ColoState.EDU
Subject: Who's got the GT6 w. BOP V8 in New England ?
From: cwnicholls@juno.com (Clark W Nicholls)
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 20:57:22 PST
In 1976 I took photos of a Triumph GT6 (72ish) that the owner had
installed a BOP (Buick-Oldsmobile-Pontiac) 215cid V8 and a Chevy Monza
5-speed.  I read in a post that the owner is still around, I think back
then it was Rhode Island or Connecticut.

I've sent the photos I took to another enthusiast to help in a similar
installation and was thinking a linkup between the two would be of great
benefit, to say the least!

The Other party is:

Keith Ickes
kickes@lucerne.IR.ColoState.EDU