re: TR6: Moss Rocker Oil Feed Kit

To: Don Guthrie <don.guthrie@xtra.co.nz>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: re: TR6: Moss Rocker Oil Feed Kit
From: Steve Sutton <ssutton@ridgecrest.ca.us>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 22:18:36 -0800
Conversation-id: <1.5.4.32.19961031214651.0068dad4@xtra.co.nz>
Posted-date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 22:19:46 -0800 (PST)
The end of the hose with the banjo bolt & fitting goes into the upper, left
rear corner of the cylinder head.  There is a small bolt there, which is used
to seal off the upper oil galley.  Romove this bolt and install the banjo bolt,
remember to place the small copper crush wahsers on either side if the banjo
fitting.

The bottom of the hose goes in-line between the block and the oil pressure
switch.  Remove the oil pressure switch, screw in the 'T' fitting and screw in
the oil pressure switch.  Be sure to use some sealant on the threads.

Hope this helps.

Steve Sutton
74 1/2 TR-6
ssutton@ridgecrest.ca.us