Red-Line oil

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Red-Line oil
From: Steve Sutton <ssutton@ridgecrest.ca.us>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 22:23:51 -0800
Conversation-id: <BMSMTP8468291255ssutton@mail.ridgecrest.ca.us>
Posted-date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 22:25:01 -0800 (PST)
I think there was a thread on this several months back, but I didn't keep the
info so here goes.

Has anyone used Red-Line brand synthetic oil in their over-drive equipped
transmissions?  If so, which Red-Line product did you use -- MT90, MTL or....?
I have a 74 1/2 TR-6 with bronze synchro's and Laycock Type J overdrive.

Talking to Red-Line direct was not very helpful -- could not get past the
receptionist to talk to someone knowledgeable.

Thanks for the help.

Steve Sutton
74 1/2 TR-6
ssutton@ridgecrest.ca.us