Re: VTR AutoX

To: Robert J Carley <rcarley@uoguelph.ca>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VTR AutoX
From: R John Lye <rjl6n@uva.pcmail.virginia.edu>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 96 07:01:30 EST
On Oct 31,  6:48pm, Robert J Carley wrote:
> Just curious. Could someone supply me with more details on the VTRAutoX,
> i.e. where, when and who?  Sounds interesting and fun.

Well, its one of the events held at the VTR National Convention
every summer.  There were about 80-100 participants this year,
and the convention was in Latham, NY (a suburb of Albany).  Its
usually towards the end of July, and will be held in Texas in
1997.  What else would you like to know?

John Lye

rjl6n@virginia.EDU
http://avery.med.virginia.edu/~rjl6n/homepage.htm