ROVER 2000

To: " - (052)triumphs(a)autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, " - (052)british-cars(a)autox.team.net" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: ROVER 2000
From: Mike.Gilmore@DANA.COM
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 1996 15:16:51 -0500
X400-content-type: P2-1988 (22)
X400-mts-identifier: [/PRMD=DANA/ADMD=ATTMAIL/C=US/;0006300003034029000002]
X400-originator: Mike.Gilmore@DANA.COM
X400-recipients: non-disclosure:;
     My SO saw an ad for the following on her company electronic bulletin
     board:

     Rover 2000 1966 complete with additional parts ie interior and others
     available in North central Connecticut.

     I contacted the owner and was told the following:

     The above was going to be a restoration but he now needs the garage
     space.  It is availble in two forms complete or parts.  If taken
     complete it is free!  If you want specific parts he will condsider it
     but would probably charge some thing to pay for the removal of the
     remainder.

     If interested contact direct, Phil Hepner at 860-285-2046 work, or
     860-668-5735 home.

     I've never met this person and only had a brief conversation.  Just
     doing my duty to maybe save another British car.