RE: mechanic's manual

To: "'scott suhring'" <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>, "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: mechanic's manual
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 1996 17:30:17 -0700
Encoding: 52 TEXT
Here's what I got from Haynes after getting their email address from their web
site (http://www.haynes.com):

At 05:12 PM 10/26/96 -0600, you wrote:
>Hi there,
>
>I have a rather old and beat up manual for the Triumph TR20/TR6. I chacked
your
>web site and it seems this manual is no longer listed as in publication.
>
>Is this true?
>
>Is there some way I could get a new one or is the one I have now all I'm gonna
>get?
>
>Thanks for your reply.
>
>-- Peter Zaborski
>-- Merak Projects Ltd.
>-- peterz@merak.com
>
>10/28/96
Dear Sir:
You may contact our UK office for this manual or I suggest you try Cook's
Distributing at 1-818-330-3395 which has out of print Haynes Manuals.
Thank you for your interest in Haynes Automotive Manuals.
Sincerely,
Carl Armstrong
Technical Services