Great Deal

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Great Deal
From: tonyr@dzn.com
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 1996 18:06:10 -0600
Hey All,
 Came up with another deal just this afternoon.
 I have managed to come up with about 30 units of the MSD Electronic
Ignition System, 6246A, odd fire system
 This is the same system I have had on my 68 GT6 for the last three
years without one second of problem.
 This system uses the original points to trigger so there is no need to
worry about recurving the distributor to obtain maximum performance.
 The amount of voltage that goes through the points is reduced to about
300 milliamps as opposed to the 40,000 or so volts directly from the
coil, so the points last virtually forever.
 These units are new and come with complete instructions and warranties.
The kit also contains all the wire and connections you will need for
installation.
 This particular MSD system normally sells for $139.00 to $169.00.
 As I said, I have access to a limited number and the price is $120 plus
shipping.
 If you have a positive ground electrical system, I'll send you an
adapter at no charge. Please specify that you need the adapter.
 This is the best system around if keeping that "stock look" is
important.
 I'll be glad to answer any questions about the MSD system.
 If I don't have the answer, I'll get it.
Best To All,
Tony R.
--
The Digital Zone  (915) 751-0131 voice (915) 759-8100 data
http://www.dzn.com