Re: LBCs in my camera

To: musson@arts.usf.edu
Subject: Re: LBCs in my camera
From: CMaster808@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 1996 22:13:56 -0500
Cc: ak627@dayton.wright.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net
Carl,

Not my intention at all, is was like walking thru a bad dream seeing all
those cars going to waste like that.

No, the lone TR4 will be mine if I have my way, but , it has some bad strings
attached to it so one never knows.

As for the rest aside from the TR7, they are in Iowa City Iowa.  The guy
looks like he works on aq few, but not well.  He has a old block 4 car garage
with 3 cars in it on stands so he does do something but those cars had good
plates on them so maybe he does some kinda shade tree side work.  He wasn't
home so I have know idea about what he ythinks.  I will be back there in a
couple of weeks, maybe I can catch him home. And rattle his tree or at least
get his phone number to post.  But I say again the cars have been out there
for a long long time.

Chet